COPYRIGHT BY MC FARLANE
- MODELING: ZBRUSH
- RENDERING: ZBRUSH
- POSTPRODUCTION: PHOTOSHOP
- THREAD ON FORUM
1. Start modeling in a little canvas (800x600), i made all the piece.
2. Try the setup of the scene; in this case the perspective button don’t give me the “fish eye” deformation.I put the body slightly rotated backwards and i made the head a little bit small and the legs exagereted big and the boot too.
3. When i achieve a satisfactory setup, i use the MM tool and resize in a bigger size (2800*2000).
4. How i did the chain; to obtein this 3d effect you need play with any single ring in this way: a little bit big than previous ring and with the perspective button a little bit more than previous...
5. Color the scene (ZPAWN is textured with texture master 2048*2048)
6. When you have finished, resize the scene again( with half button), don’t save to avoid less all the work, try some test with the light....it’s more easy and fast. Save the setup light.
7. Reopen the previous bigger scene, load the light, render in a best mode, at the end bake all and add some fiber where needed